October 16, 2006
Toyota Group Companies to Display Latest Electric, Gasoline/diesel-electric hyrid and Fuel Cell Vehicles at EVS-22Toyota Motor Corporation
Toyota Auto Body Co., Ltd.
Daihatsu Motor Co., Ltd.
Hino Motors, Ltd.
Tokyo – TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION (TMC), TOYOTA AUTO BODY CO., LTD., HINO MOTORS, LTD. and DAIHATSU MOTOR CO., LTD. announced today that they plan to exhibit at the 22nd International Battery, Hybrid and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Symposium & Exposition (EVS-22) to be held from October 23 to 28 at the Pacific Convention Plaza Yokohama (Pacifico Yokohama) in Yokohama. EVS-22 is one of the world’s largest gatherings of its kind.
The exhibit by the four companies will occupy 450 square meters (Booth C-6 in Hall C), introducing the activities of the Toyota Group toward the realization of sustainable mobility and featuring the above four companies’ latest electric, gasoline/diesel-electric hybrid and fuel cell vehicles (with some of the vehicles available for test rides).
- GS450h cut-away display
- Fine-X fuel cell hybrid vehicle (concept model shown at the 39th Tokyo Motor Show in 2005)
- FCHV-BUS cut-away display
- High-pressure hydrogen storage alloy tank and 70MPa high-pressure tank for fuel cell vehicles
TOYOTA AUTO BODY
- COMS (production electric-vehicle model with sealed lead acid battery)
- Two COMS-based concept models (one with a lithium battery and the other with a fuel cell)
- Hino Dutro Hybrid truck (production model)
- HIJET CARGO Hybrid (production model) and hybrid unit
- Tanto FCHV (concept fuel-cell-hybrid-vehicle model shown at the 39th Tokyo Motor Show in 2005)
- Copen EV (concept model)